Willkommen im Zentrum für Internationale Lichtkunst Unna
Light Graffiti – adult workshop
A creative highlight with the whole group? Then book our light graffiti workshop. After visiting the exhibition become active and creative under professional guidance.
Painting with Light
Like Pablo Picasso in 1949, you will be painting with light. For this purpose, images or characters are drawn in the air with a light source - these can be flashlights, spotlights or various LED lights. A camera with a long exposure time then records the results. After a brief introduction to the technical processes and a tour of the museum, each participant can try it out freely. The old vaulted cellars and the light art installations serve as backdrops.
- Every weekday at your wished time
- Duration approx. 2 hours
- Knowledge of photography is not required
- Cameras are available
- You will receive all pictures by email the next working day
- Payment by invoice or in the museum shop
- Art mediation available in German, English and French
- Please book 4 weeks in advance
- 25,00 € per person