Willkommen im Zentrum für Internationale Lichtkunst Unna
Contemporary Art and Industrial Architecture
We welcome you and your group to a fascinating guided tour through our worldwide unique collection, as well as through our temporary exhibitions. Our art mediator accompanies you through the labyrinthine vaulted cellars of the former linden brewery, which is extraordinarily staged by the expansive light installations by international artists. Experience an unforgettable museum visit for all senses.
The final Extra: Skyspace
Round off your private tour with a special experience: James Turrell's Skyspace, which only shows its magic at sunset. The artwork was designed specifically for Unna and reveals a colourful play of light of a unique beauty at dusk.
- Every day of the week. Please check the booking form below for the available times.
- Tailor-made tour: approx. duration 90 minutes and max. 20 visitors
- Tour and Skyspace: approx. duration 180 minutes and max. 20 visitors
- Skyspace begins half an hour before sunset. You might have to bridge time between your museum tour and the start of Skyspace
- Payment by invoice or at the box office in the museum shop
- Art mediation available in German, English and French
- Please book 4 weeks in advance
|Surcharges||Per person||10,00 €|
|Skyspace twilight illumination||60,00 €|
|Day||Tuesday to Friday||0,00 €|
|Saturday, Sunday and holidays||10,00 €|
|Reduction||Groups from technical colleges, universities, vocational schools||20%|